Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Sharing Harlequin and other e-books

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello guys...lots of treasure was shared by our cool users in the old forum..so many Hq's were shared..so ill be linking the old forum here

http://shojomanhwascans.forums-free.com/sharing-harlequin-and-other-ebooks-t371.html

and start sharing!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
saly2
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:00 am

http://www.4shared.com/folder/POsFuhT0/_online.html
i am not sure if you have all story in this folder but i hope you enjoy it Laughing
Back to top Go down
aerysa
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:43 am

silvery wrote:
ooh~ thanks for the 2nd epilogues! Very Happy can't wait to read.

I've also finished Lady most Willing and I actually find it more interesting than the first. While Lady most Likely had some childhood friends falling in love or rather realizing their love for each other, I felt the flow of the story better. The first because it was set in a house party, the guests were all over the place so it didn't feel like the characters were in the same setting at all. While I agree with aerysa that you can't fall in love in a couple of days like that, considering that this is a novella of sorts, it still feels right.

Also finished Wicked nights with a lover by Sophie Jordan. It was good. The chemistry between the characters were believable (actually it was sizzling Wink ) Ash and Marguerite are both such headstrong characters who both pull and push each other away. While the premise about believing a fortune teller is somewhat difficult for me, I can see why Marguerite would believe her. The other side characters are also interesting and there's a bit of humour here and there to make me smile now and then. However, I think there's some missing bits to the story, though I'm not sure how much is missing. I just know that in two parts of the story, there was a slight illogical jump. Other than that, it was a good read (Psst, there are sequels and prequels for the other female characters mentioned Wink )
I haven't read the first one, but the scenario of the second one kind of forces them to all interact together, so that makes sense. In general, I find novellas a bit rushed, but sometimes I read them anyways just because I want to complete something and don't have time to finish a full novel Razz

Was it missing stuff? I wouldn't know. I just check that the formatting is okay and that there really is an ending... haha! Otherwise, I would have to read all the ones I post which wouldn't be much of anything... Which ones are the prequels/sequels, do you know? It didn't seem to be part of a series when I checked her website.

silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member
silvery

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:27 pm

aerysa wrote:

I haven't read the first one, but the scenario of the second one kind of forces them to all interact together, so that makes sense. In general, I find novellas a bit rushed, but sometimes I read them anyways just because I want to complete something and don't have time to finish a full novel Razz

Was it missing stuff? I wouldn't know. I just check that the formatting is okay and that there really is an ending... haha! Otherwise, I would have to read all the ones I post which wouldn't be much of anything... Which ones are the prequels/sequels, do you know? It didn't seem to be part of a series when I checked her website.

That's true. Because they're stuck in a storm, there's not many places for them to go. As for the first one, they went for walks, rides, etc... I don't think any of the courting was really done indoors... Generally I read novellas because it's there, or because of a particular character. (as in the case of Ned Byldon supporting character in the Splendid series by Julia Quinn) But I agree, a novel where there's more room for character development is more interesting.

Well, not there was some parts missing, between one paragraph to maybe a page. You could probably connect the dots (if you've been reading enough to see what's coming Wink ) so I don't think it's a big deal. Just a heads up to those who haven't read.

Well Sins of a wicked duke and In scandal they wed seem to be the prequel because Marguerite mentioned the names of the heroines from these books as her friends. Wicked in your arms and Lessons from a scandalous bride from the Forgotten princesses series seem to be the sequel of sorts because the heroines are Marguerite's half sisters. I don't think the author had planned to write a series of sorts but when you've got such delicious heroines... Laughing
Back to top Go down
aerysa
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:51 pm

Ahh.... Okay! I'll hafta see what I have for when I next have time to add more updates. In the meantime, things have been hectic busy - you know, Chinese New Year and all that. So yeaaah... Razz

saly2
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:10 am

http://www.4shared.com/folder/9PM-RgLM/Robyn_Donald.html
this folder contiet novels by robyn donald i hope you enjoy it
Back to top Go down
agnete112

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:12 am

hi everybody. thanks for all the links.
do anyone have The Italian Playboy's Secret Son?
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member
silvery

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:28 am

I think it was shared before, but I can't be sure. Have you checked the earlier pages? I think there's a list of shared stories two or three pages back that you can check... sorry I can't be more helpful ^^;
Back to top Go down
agnete112

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:41 pm

thanks.
Back to top Go down
jadegreentiger

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:22 pm

Thanks you so much for sharing. I mostly buy my novels for my kindle, so this is a welcome treasure. I enjoy the regency (historical romance) novels and saw one on the list.
Back to top Go down
aerysa
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:49 pm

agnete112 wrote:
hi everybody. thanks for all the links.
do anyone have The Italian Playboy's Secret Son?
I'm not sure if you were able to check the list, but it wasn't there. I know there was a bundle for Rebecca Winter books, but I'm not sure if it was part of there. Unfortunately, I only kept a list of the stories shared, not the actual links... It'd take a bit of searching, but it could be there.

saly2
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:45 am

http://www.4shared.com/folder/38bf6G9e/HQN_Series.html
i hope you enjoy it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:53 am

saly2 wrote:
http://www.4shared.com/folder/38bf6G9e/HQN_Series.html
i hope you enjoy it Very Happy
Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:03 pm

Thanks !!! Just started reading ebooks and its a bit addicting!!
These suggestions will be a help in finding some new material Smile
Back to top Go down
saly2
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:17 am

http://www.4shared.com/rar/NZ3_98s7/bedded_by_blackmail__complete_.html
i find the complete serie i read some and its very interesting enjoy it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member
silvery

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Thank you for all the shares Very Happy

Back to top Go down
aerysa
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:12 am

silvery wrote:
Thank you for all the shares Very Happy
Seems like I've been neglecting this thread... haha, since some of the new stuff came out! And probably won't get around to it because I've been preoccupied with other things! Rolling Eyes

jadegreentiger

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Thank you tuesday0936 for sharing the Brigerton 2nd Epilogues. I have read and bought the books for most of the Brigerton series - I think Julia Quinn's books are so fun. I love that they still continue the Pall Mall game.
Back to top Go down
saly2
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:09 am

hi its been wile i hope you enjoy this story
i love when i read the harlequin and the novel at the same time
http://www.4shared.com/office/qHvDxSQU/maya_banks_-_enticed_by_his_fo.htm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member
silvery

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:37 pm

jadegreentiger wrote:
Thank you tuesday0936 for sharing the Brigerton 2nd Epilogues. I have read and bought the books for most of the Brigerton series - I think Julia Quinn's books are so fun. I love that they still continue the Pall Mall game.

Same here Very Happy was so happy when I saw the 2nd epiluges book while browsing the bookstore. Finished it in one night. Typical Julia Quinn, with both happy and touching moments in the story. Really glad I got the book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: yayyy   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:42 pm

oh my god this is such good timing! i just found this and my exams almost over so yayyy lots of things to read!!! thanks for sharing people Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:41 pm

thank you for sharing Like a Star @ heaven

i am in and out of hospital at the moment Sad and very glad to have proper things to read Smile study
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member
silvery

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:26 am

jeannemiki wrote:
thank you for sharing Like a Star @ heaven

i am in and out of hospital at the moment Sad and very glad to have proper things to read Smile study

You're welcome, although I wasn't any of the people who shared... Laughing get well soon and enjoy the books Very Happy we hope to see you here again soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: LINKS TO...   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:52 pm

These are the japanese mangas NOT e-books!

Acting On Impulse - http://www.mediafire.com/?d4ysihpsq1175gt
The Billionaire's Virgin Mistress - http://www.mediafire.com/?kbalq69xzqde76u
Caribbean Desire - http://www.mediafire.com/?ijboams9lr2ytxy

I couldn't find the threads of these so i put them here. Mods if you want to move these to the appropriate thread please do.

Last edited by gnayadnil on Fri May 17, 2013 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saly2
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:22 pm

thank you for your share Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm

thnks a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharing Harlequin and other e-books
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next