Shojo Manhwa Scans

Download Scanlations from SMScans Here

BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Sharing Harlequin and other e-books

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello guys...lots of treasure was shared by our cool users in the old forum..so many Hq's were shared..so ill be linking the old forum here

http://shojomanhwascans.forums-free.com/sharing-harlequin-and-other-ebooks-t371.html

and start sharing!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:02 am

aerysa wrote:
dovechocolate wrote:
Thank you for helping me look for it.
I looked everywhere I know to look and I couldn't find it... Sorry! It's always the ones you want to read that are impossible to find. Rolling Eyes

It's alright. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member
silvery

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:46 pm

It seems like the page has gone quiet again... never mind, real life comes first

Back to top Go down
sneakums

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:40 am

Hi all. Thanks for sharing the e-books and summaries of interesting books. I have a question if you can possibly help. I bought and download free books on my kindle and I wished to transfer it to my Ipad ibooks. I know that there is a kindle app for Ipad but I prefer the ibooks format because I can create folders and stuff. Is there a way or software to convert it.
Thanks very much for the input. Just fyi, I didnt want to start a new thread cuz I feel like this thread will have the most savvy answer to my questions. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:04 pm

thank you so much guys for sharing all of these!!! this scanlation group is what got me into harlequin mangas/books and I really love you guys! Keep up the great work. These novels will be a great addition since I just got a Kindle for my birthday hehe Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:13 pm

sneakums wrote:
Hi all. Thanks for sharing the e-books and summaries of interesting books. I have a question if you can possibly help. I bought and download free books on my kindle and I wished to transfer it to my Ipad ibooks. I know that there is a kindle app for Ipad but I prefer the ibooks format because I can create folders and stuff. Is there a way or software to convert it.
Thanks very much for the input. Just fyi, I didnt want to start a new thread cuz I feel like this thread will have the most savvy answer to my questions. Very Happy

Hi, I use this program to convert files for my Kindle but it also converts other files for Ipad etc. It's free and doesn't have any viruses or anything and works well!! Very Happy http://calibre-ebook.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:00 pm

Hi, not sure if this has already been shared but I was able to find this, which SMSscans released in manga format.

Secretary on Demand

Acting on Impulse

Bride of Montefalco

Desert Lord's Baby Throne of Judar #1

Desert Lord's Bride Throne of Judar #2

Desert King Throne of Judar #3
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member
silvery

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:49 pm

I believe that besides the first two, the rest have been shared. But still, thanks for taking the time to share all these books Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jibril
Elite Member
Elite Member
Jibril

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:38 am

i agree that exept the first two the rest has been shared already but thanks for the trouble Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:30 pm

Was this one shared?

The Black Sheep

"So the black sheep has returned to the fold." Willa Ross knew she wasn't welcome in her hometown of Cascade, Wyoming. especially not by Clay Cantrell-who still held her responsible for the accident that caused the death of his sister five years before. But when her aunt took ill, and desperately needed her to look after the failing family ranch, Willa couldn't say no-not to the woman who'd raised her. Willa's presence stirred up painful memories for clay. So she'd vowed to keep out of his way. Yet they were drawn to each other-this time not as love-struck teenagers, but as man and woman....
Back to top Go down
aerysa
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:26 pm

dizzybugs wrote:
Was this one shared?

The Black Sheep
Nope, don't think it was!

Thanks for sharing Secretary on Demand! I was searching high and low for it and couldn't find it.

PostSubject: The Sheikh's Wife - Jane Porter   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:49 am

Thanks for link to this topic Sheikh's Wife by Jane Porter as I have looking for it everywhere for a long time.
Back to top Go down
rubenz
Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:24 pm

It's my scan so please don't post it outside the forum, Tq

Renee Roszel

Married by Mistake!

When Lucy Crosby's ex-fiance came to town, parading his new bride-to-be for all the world to see, she longed to wipe the smug smile off his face once and for all. But presenting the disturbingly attractive Jack Gallagher as her own new fiance, was definitely not what Lucy had in mind. Nor was undergoing a fake wedding ceremony -- another of stepbrother Jack's bright ideas. His performance as her doting husband was certainly inspired -- he even had Lucy half-convinced he was in love with her. But had the whole pretense been a mistake? Because now they were on their fake honeymoon, Lucy found herself suddenly wishing it was all for real

Code:
http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/33238368/file.html

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://goukanatokoro.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:26 pm

A Man For Megan by Darlene Scalera

There was nothing he wouldn't give her....
For Megan Kelly, the small town of Shady Hook offered the comfort of kind neighbors, and the safety of long-time friends—it was enough. Then there was Gino, who with the commanding air of an Arabian aristocrat, the playfulness of a regular guy and the intensity of a serious man made Megan realize that smoldering kisses should be a major food group.

He showered her with attention, lavished her with passion, hot and wild, and spoiled her body for any other touch but his. Gino denied her nothing, but demanded from her everything. Only, could Megan ever give him her heart?

He's every woman's fantasy, but only one woman's dream come true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:54 am

Does anyone have The Baby Proposal by Rebecca Winters? SM is translating now but I'd love to read the book. Thanks. santa
Back to top Go down
Jibril
Elite Member
Elite Member
Jibril

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:09 am

thanks for the shares guys Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:13 am

Thank you! I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:48 pm

Hi, i posted this earlier in the forums but because i added another link in case 4 shared stopped working ill repost it.

I also wanted to thank everyone for sharing all these book, i greatly appreciate you guys.
Back to top Go down
aerysa
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:16 pm

Thanks for contributing! It's been relatively quiet around here, but I'll hafta go through my stash again and add some new ones Smile

Duchess
Admin
Admin
Duchess

PostSubject: Few Novels to share   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:45 pm

http://www.4shared.com/folder/zO6qbvTk/MY_FAVORITES_HARLEQUIN_.html

Check-out Colorful Shoe Prints

Bespoke Cakes for your Memorable Occasions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am

Does anyone have The Spaniard's Blackmailed Bride? Please and Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Spaniard's Blackmailed Bride by Trish Morey   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:31 pm

It's been so long, from the last time I've been here..... sorry guys Wink

aerysa wrote:
Thanks for contributing! It's been relatively quiet around here, but I'll hafta go through my stash again and add some new ones Smile

You are a Moderator now? I saw your new titel above your Avatar, congratulation Aerysa sunny cheers

Last edited by Chloevien on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aerysa
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:02 pm

Chloevien wrote:
aerysa wrote:

You are a Moderator now? I saw your new titel above your Avatar, congratulation Aerysa sunny cheers
Welcome back! Most of us have been busy and temporarily inactive as it is. But yup, Duchess just asked me at the beginning of the year ^^

PostSubject: Lynne Graham   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:21 pm

aerysa wrote:

Welcome back! Most of us have been busy and temporarily inactive as it is. But yup, Duchess just asked me at the beginning of the year ^^

Thank you :)Life will always make us busy from time to time Wink

Last edited by Chloevien on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
saly2
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:17 pm

hi thanks for sharing harlequins
does anybody have doorway to his heart by jo barett
Back to top Go down
Jibril
Elite Member
Elite Member
Jibril

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:54 am

saly2 wrote:
hi thanks for sharing harlequins
does anybody have doorway to his heart by jo barett

have been looking at several sites but wasnt able to find it :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sharing Harlequin and other e-books - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharing Harlequin and other e-books
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next